Giant Jingle Bell!
Im so longing for the bvlgari watch…..i first saw it at $6k plus in sg. Tdy I saw it in Auckland dfs, convert liao only $4460! SO TEMPTING! But I cnt tink of a good valid reason to buy this costly watch. I can only tink of it as my bd pressie nex yr. boohoo. (ok, to convince myself, mayb one item is enuff from each brand dat I like). Bcos, $ not spent does not belong to me, wi only live once…it still boils down to getting happiness from the item anot. Nex yr,it will definitely not be at tis price ?!
To many, mayb I shd save it for a better cost. For house reno, baby, and wat else? … since these are very short term, mayb I can jz buy the watch tmr??? Dar is sure im gona kip talking abt it over the fone when he calls… uh oh. I realie have been tinking for the watch since sep/oct leh… can only hope to strike 4d? I got no luck one leh. Neither do I invest. No more bonuses nex yr u know.. econ crisis, flts will eventually be cut, hence, allowance salary cut. Work harder for the money? Do more flights very tiring one leh. Or how shd I get the money to buy it?? I got no skill. Cnt even free-lance. Ashamed. Time to learn. Learn wat? Wat isit dat I like, perhaps love can be explored and cultivated.
Time for new year resolutions…
my lunch in auckland.
No comments:
Post a Comment